Course Description :
informatics is the multidisciplinary scientific endeavour of
analyzing, formalizing and modelling how nurses collect and
manage data, process data into information and knowledge,
make knowledge-based decisions and inferences for patient
care, and use empirical and experiential knowledge to in
order to broaden the scope and enhance the quality of their
Nursing informatics has assumed a
role in healthcare that ensures that data collected by
nurses along with clinical knowledge is structured in a way
that it is acceptable and accessible to other areas of
- Develop a general understanding of computer hardware
and software, programming languages and networks..
- Become familiar with the concepts and terminology
associated with nursing informatics.
- Enhance informatics skills that support nursing roles.
- Review historical and theoretical foundations of
advanced nursing roles.
- Discuss education principles that apply to advanced
nursing roles implementation.
- Perform a rural community-based needs assessment using
basic research skills.
- Plan advanced nursing interventions to address
identified needs within the rural community environment.
- Develop an approach to families appropriate for
advanced nursing role implementation.
- Discuss basic concepts and principles of care
- Predict future developments for Nursing Informatics in
practice, education, administration and research.
Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Nursing from recognized institution.
-Maximum 30 years, relaxation as per Govt. rules
-No age limit for sponsored candidates
Fee structure:- (Inclusive final exam fee)
Rs. 20,000/- per year (no stipend to be given)
NRI Candidates - Rs. 1,00,000/- or Equivalent Foreign Currency (no stipend to be given)
Reservations applied to seats - As per Govt. rules